- TruMedia is a fast growing sports analytics firm with a focus on changing the way we all look at sports
- TruMedia's clients include MLB, NFL, club and international soccer teams - as well as world-class brands such as ESPN
- TruMedia is making its own path and we love to have fun as we innovate
- Everyone's opinion matters and we look forward to working with people that are excited to share their insights
- Flexible work environment, including the option to work remotely for most positions
Part-time Graphic / Data Visualization Designer
TruMedia is looking for an experienced designer to help our team develop best-in-class graphics and data visualizations.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be designing static and interactive graphics + data visualizations for use across our suite of products.
You will work with cutting edge data across multiple sports, including tracking data.
Your work will be utilized by our 60+ team clients, as well as our media clients in broadcast, digital and print.
You will interact with multiple internal groups (business development, engineering, analytics) and directly with clients.
What you’ll bring:
Strong knowledge of the sports we support: baseball, football and soccer
Strong knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
Basic understanding of web design (HTML/CSS)
Basic understanding of video editing with experience in at least one video editing tool (Premiere, Final Cut Pro, etc.)
Self-motivated with an ability to complete high-quality work with limited directions.
An online portfolio of previous work in the graphic design space. Previous work using sports data a plus.
This is a part-time hourly position. At first we are only looking for someone to work 8-10 hours a week. It is fully expected that this will not be the primary job for most applicants.
This is a remote position with flexible work hours.
To apply, please email TruMedia at firstname.lastname@example.org. You will be asked to submit your resume and online portfolio via a subsequent questionnaire.