To pursue a career opportunity with TruMedia Networks send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- TruMedia is a fast growing sports analytics firm with a focus on changing the way we all look at sports
- TruMedia's clients include MLB, NFL, club and international soccer teams - as well as world-class brands such as ESPN
- TruMedia is making its own path and we love to have fun as we innovate
- Everyone's opinion matters and we look forward to working with people that are excited to share their insights
- Flexible work environment, including the option to work remotely
Client Support And Content Coordinator
TruMedia is seeking a uniquely skilled talent to lead and contribute in multiple areas of our business as our Client Support and Content Coordinator.
One of the primary responsibilities of the role will be managing the content that TruMedia produces. This will include creating public-facing content for our web site, blog and social media accounts, as well producing highly targeted internal content for our current and prospective clients. Currently TruMedia focuses on football, baseball, soccer and cricket - so deep knowledge of any or all of these sports is ideal.
Beyond content, this role will also call for day-to-day interaction with our 50+ clients across professional sports teams and media in an account management setting - with a particular focus on our MLB clients. This person will be our front line support for teams when they have any questions related to our services.
Another responsibility will be as our functional QA lead across all of our products. This means you will provide constant feedback to our engineering team on features and functionality that will improve our offerings. It also means you will need to understand how teams can use our products to improve their processes and decision making.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of relevant experience in the sports industry
- Demonstrated experience taking data and turning it into useful content
- Excellent communication skills, both with a technical and non-technical audience
- Deep and expert day-to-day knowledge of baseball.
- Deep knowledge of football, soccer and/or cricket
To apply please send your resume to email@example.com with your name and the job title in the subject line.