TruMedia Networks is hiring. See listing(s) below:
TruMedia is looking for a Senior User Experience and User Interface Designer to help design tier one consumer facing sports analytics solutions.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to define the user experience and create a simpl user interface that effectively leverages the core strengths of our existing sports analytics engine. Interfaces will be needed for web based solutions as well as as mobile platforms.
- TruMedia is a fast growing sports analytics firm with a focus on changing the way we all look at sports
- TruMedia's clients include world class brands like ESPN and TruMedia works directly with both MLB teams and NFL teams
- TruMedia is making it's own path and we love to have fun as we innovate
- Everyone's opinion matters and we look forward to working with people that are excited to share their insights
- Creating brilliantly easy-to-use interfaces for web apps, mobile apps
- Defining and managing the entire product definition process: from research to white boarding, to low fidelity designs, to prototyping and interactive wireframes, and all the way to creating functional specs and final .psds.
- Working with engineers, designers, third parties, and stake holders globally
- Creating functional specs along with wireframes so the developers can make your vision become reality
To apply, you must provide a portfolio of your work.
Senior Software Engineer
Seeking a Senior or Principal Software Engineer with at least 3 years of experience. Must be a knowledgeable sports fan, specifically in Baseball, Football, and Basketball. Must be self motivated and ready to take on the challenges and roles involved in an early stage small start-up company.
- Windows and Linux
Additional Useful Skills:
- Business Intelligence
- IOS/Android Apps (including video playback)
- Video Players
The job would entail the full range of the software process including product design, architecture, implementation, and customer support. The product is a suite of SaaS based sports analytics solutions for player and team scouting and evaluation. Customers include professional sports teams and major sports media outlets.
To pursue a career opportunity with TruMedia Networks send an email to info at TruMediaNetworks dot com.