TruMedia Networks is hiring. See listing(s) below:
Senior Software Engineer
TruMedia is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to help build tier one sports analytics solutions. The ideal candidate will be a passionate sports fan and have the ability to work on the full software stack with a focus on web development and user interface design. Interfaces will be needed for web based solutions as well as mobile platforms.
- TruMedia is a fast growing sports analytics firm with a focus on changing the way we all look at sports
- TruMedia's clients include world class brands like ESPN and TruMedia works directly with both MLB teams and NFL teams
- TruMedia is making it's own path and we love to have fun as we innovate
- Everyone's opinion matters and we look forward to working with people that are excited to share their insights
- 2+ years experience developing web applications in a software engineering team.
- Working with engineers, designers, third parties, and stake holders
- Windows and Linux
Additional Useful Skills:
- Business Intelligence
- IOS/Android Apps (including video playback)
- Video Players
It is encouraged to submit a portfolio of your work with your application.
To pursue a career opportunity with TruMedia Networks send an email to info at TruMediaNetworks dot com.